Thursday, January 1, 2009

babies

brianna-6


brian jr-3


so ive been seeing all these cute kids lately. this is really making me want another one! i know i already have two children, brianna-6 and brian jr-3, but i could go for one more. i enjoy being a mother, its makes me feel grand to walk into a room and my children run to greet me. it makes me feel special. i feel loved and appreciated.

i can still remember having brianna. at that point in my life i had never been around children. especially not a newborn! but there i was walking out the hospital holding a newborn, that belonged to me. so i get to my mother's house and its me, sleaze and baby brianna. but sleaze eventually has to leave and my mother goes to sleep. so finally me and baby bree are alone. i can truly admit that this was one of the scariest moments of my life. what the hell was i going to do if she woke up? what if she starts crying uncontrollably? where is her moth.....er.....oh that's right im her mother.......
damn....

but that was almost 7 yrs ago and as stated, ive added another one. and bringing bj home was completely different. i was more prepared and less nervous about messing up. i will admit that bree was more active as a baby, but that's because bree has always been a little diva.

i enjoy being a parent. sure i struggle, sure they get on my nerves, but i would not trade them for anything. last saturday my kids were gone and it was "weird" having no children. of course mr. sleaze and i had fun, but when we got home it was so quiet. too quiet! i do not know how single people, with no children, occupy their free time( well at least when not spending money). i enjoy having someone to care and buy clothes for. i actually enjoy shopping more for my children than i do myself. i look forward to doing bree's hair, and i really enjoy acting like a total ass in public with my children, all for the sake of having fun.

i truly believe my children are my saviors. me not having a close-knit family was going to eventually drive me crazy. because i am a very emotional person, and not having love in my life was going to cause me to lose my mind. but once i had bree, i instantly knew what my purpose in life was. to have children and raise them to be valuable members of society. and i except my role with a smile and graciousness. i used to complain about my life, but i realized quickly, im one of the lucky ones.

Lady Sleaze out...peace


0 comments: