Friday, January 2, 2009

My Best Friend Pt 2: The Effervescent Nicole Jones





scene: Ukrops grocery store, register end. up walks a gaggle of random girls. the littliest one stops and says, "I normally dont like people with the same name as me, but i guess you aiight". smiles and walks away. end scene.

this is my nomination for best friend number two: "Nikki".

this young woman means a lot to me. she has such a wonderful spirit and is very kind in nature. she also has a pretty daughter named nyia, whom i love as my own. i am so happy that this woman was placed in my life.i do not think that it is a coincidence that she and i both are mothers, and have dealt with the same situations from our "men". nikki has always been there for me. always, whether its to talk, to cry, or just needing to get out the house, nikki was there. so as my promise to her, i am going to be there for her when she needs me.

lately nikki has not been feeling to well. she's still kicking, but some days she is not her normal 100%. all that i ask is that she is kept in your prayers. i know she would really appreciate it.

so here is my nomination for best friend number two: Nicole Michelle Jones, the female love of my life.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicole is a sweet young lady. I'm glad you have such a wonderful friend!

Nickye Wilkerson said...

yeah nicki's da shit. but know she is your friend too.

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Particularly the title attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.