Friday, February 6, 2009

RIP Uncle Keith

its sad. i dont have a good picture to put up here for him. but my uncle passed on wednesday. he was 49 yrs old and that shit is shocking to me. what is really upsetting is that i have been trying to get in contact with him for a year. it seems like each time i called he was not home or too busy to talk, and now well never talk again.

my favorite memories of him stem from my 18th year of life. my freshman year at vcu was so fun. he was living off of meadow st, so he was really close to campus. i would go over there and trip with him between classes. he was the only one in my family that i felt i could be myself around. some days i would think he was my father because he was so easy to talk to. and i mean about anything. and now he is gone. i know he is in a better place, free from suffering, free from harm. and that makes me smile.

0 comments: