Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Best Friend Pt 4: The Mini-Diva


she was born march 26 ,2002 at 9:36pm. she weighed 9 and a half pounds and was 19.5 inches long. she is my first born child and the reason i love life. she is one of the reasons that i can smile, most of the time. she is six years old, soon to be seven but to me she's already grown.

this is my nomination for best friend number four: Bree

brianna is a wonderful spirit. she has such a kind heart even though she can be selfish at times. but i love that aspect of her because to me that means she is not going to be afraid to stand up for herself. currently is on the honor roll, reading on a second grade level and is excelling in math. i look at her and see so much of myself. and sometimes its scary but for the most part im proud. proud to know that this young lady will defy the odds.this young lady will be successful because i am going to be apart of her life forever. although she does not know it yet, we are best friends.

so this my nomination for best friend number 4: Brianna Lorraine Davis
my first born


0 comments: