Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Best Friend Pt 1: The Honorable Sleaze


see this man right here? this my nomination for best friend number one. my boyfriend, Sleaze.

i have known this man since 2000. i met him while i supposed to be taking college Spanish. but i was too busy being on collegeclub. does anyone remeber collegeclub? well i was lovergirl4u and he was igotloot. neither one of us would call it love at first sight, but we connected instantly. what i will admit is that i've never felt more connected to anyone else in this world.

this is the ONLY person that completely understands me. some days i feel like he is the ONLY person in this world that loves and cares about me. this man makes me feel beautiful everyday.
this man can make me smile when no one else can. this man completes me.

that is why Brian W. Davis Sr, aka Sleaze is my choice for best friend number one!

0 comments: