Wednesday, December 31, 2008

it's a new day for Lady Sleaze

ive been talking about losing weight for years. never really got motivated about it, and then weight loss becomes a topic of conversation. well in this new year, mr sleaze and I have decided we are tried of talking about it and will take some action.

we have decided that we are going to make efforts to eat better foods, become more active and the ultimate goal is to stop smoking cigs. newports to be exact. now i know this is not going to be easy, because again ive been talking about losing weight for years. but there is a new fire in my heart this time. i look at my children and realize that if i do not get my health under control, then i may not be here to see them grow up. and mr. sleaze lost a parent at a young age, and has informed me about how it made him feel. and honestly i do not want to have to put my children through something like that, especially if i have control over it.

but i know we can do it. so keep us in y0ur prayers...cause my fat ass is going to need it!

Lady Sleaze out...peace

0 comments: