Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Priorities

I have priorities i just don't know how to stick with them. Most times I start out really with good intentions but the motivation slumps quickly.  Like now my new goal is to get accepted into St. Mary's School of Medical Imaging to become a radiologic technician. This is going to require a lot of effort on my part. I am going to have to take a few classes and do some studying but in 3 years it would have all paid off. I would leave school with the ability to make good money and not worry about my finances and be able to give my kids the life they deserve. But.....there's a snag. I owe US Dept of Ed so much money that I no longer qualify for loan money. The program costs $11 and I think its an understatement to say I don't have money like that.  But I gotta find the money so I can make this dream a reality. As I get more information and clearity Ill post it.

0 comments: